Town of St Paul

Building Applications and Ordinance Page  (2015)

Application Permits are required for:

Building homes,  accessory buildings,  fences,  and signs,  remodeling,  new roofs,  demolitions,  installing pools,  irrigation systems (sprinklers),  fences,  electrical work,  plumbing work,  water heaters,  foundation  repair,  heater/air conditioner replacement, and right of way construction.

Click on any of the following underlined items for:

 Commercial Building Packet                      Building Permit Application           Permit Fees                        

  Commercial  Retail Occupancy Req           Residential Building Packet                      Sign Application  

  Commercial Retail CO Checklist                  Accessory Building Guidelines                Starting a Business

 Info on the Planning and Zoning Board        Right of Way Permits


SEPTIC SYSTEMS:        Permitted through Collin County -     not St. Paul:

New or existing Commercial septic systems must be reviewed by Collin County any time there is a change in Occupant or Business within a building.    See Commercial Septic Packet.


New Residential onsite septic systems must be approved by Collin County.        See Residential Septic Packet.

Each new owner of an existing Aerobic System is required to provide the Collin County Development Services Division with a completed

Change of Ownership form within 15 days of the closing date.      See Residential Septic Packet.


Building Related Ordinances link